Pistachio-Lemon Zest Vinaigrette for cabbage salad
Ingredients for 2 portions
- 15 ml / 1 tablespoon Virgin Pistachio Oil VOM FASS
- 2 g / 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 15 ml / 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 230 g / 3 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 110 g / 2 cups romain or cogollo lettuce, sliced
- 15 g or ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 3 g / 1 tablespoon fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon coarse salt
- A sprinkle of ground black pepper
- 15 g / 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon zest and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in the Virgin Pistachio oil VOM FASS, whisking constantly, until the dressing is mixed well.
In a large bowl, toss together the sliced cabbage, sliced romaine lettuce, parsley and basil. Mix in the dressing, salt and pepper. Gently toss until dressing is distributed evenly. Top with chopped pistachios.