Roasted bruschettas with Strawberries, Camembert and Basil
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, diced small
- 50 ml VOM FASS Aceto Balsamico di Modena "Maletti"
- Ripe camembert cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, "chiffonade cut" (strips)
- French baguette, cut into thin slices
- 75 ml VOM FASS Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marinate strawberry bits in the VOM FASS Aceto Balsamico di Modena “Maletti” overnight or minimum 4 hours. Brush baguette slices generously with VOM FASS Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil, season with salt and pepper and toast in oven until crisp. Allow to cool for 2 minutes. Spread roasted baguette slices with camembert cheese, top with strawberries and garnish with fresh basil. A simple, yet sophisticated way to impress your guests. Be ready for compliments on your cooking skills!