Chicken Breast in Quince-Apple Marinade
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 4 chicken breast filets (approx. 600 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 tbs Don Carlos Aceite de oliva virgen extra VOM FASS
- 2 tbs WALDBURG Balsam Quince VOM FASS
- 2 tsp chopped oregano
- 4 tbs apple juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel (natural)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbs Don Carlos Aceite de oliva virgen extra VOM FASS for browning
Rinse chicken breast filets under running cold water and pat dry.
Peel garlic cloves and crush, then mix in a bowl with Don Carlos Extra Virgin Olive Oil, WALDBURG Balsam Quince, oregano,
apple juice and lemon peel and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add the chicken breast filets to the marinade and marinate covered in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Heat a little olive oil in a coated pan. Coat chicken breast with a light layer of whole-wheat flour and fry on both sides approx. 7 minutes each to a golden brown.
Optional sauce: double the amount of ingredients for the marinade and bring the remaining marinade to a boil, simmer a few minutes at medium heat, then slowly whisk in cream.
As sides we recommend rice pilaf and vegetables of your choice.