Goat cream cheese with date vinaigrette
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 4 servings mixed leaf salads (e.g. lamb
- 1 roll of goat cream cheese
- 1 package of feta cheese (250 g)
- 4 slices of fine prosciutto di San Daniele or Parma or lean Serrano Ham
- 3 tbs of Hazelnut oil "vierge" VOM FASS
- 3 tbs of WALDBURG Star Date VOM FASS
- a little salt and pepper
Rinse and wash the lettuce, tear it into bite-sized pieces.
Set four plates on the table and place the mixed salads on one side of the plates.
Use Hazelnut oil, 2 tablespoons of WALDBURG Star Date, salt and pepper to mix the vinaigrette
and then pour it over the salad.
Cut the goat cream cheese into ca. 3 cm thick slices and arrange
2-3 slices on the plates. Cut the feta cheese into 4 oblong pieces, wrap them with ham and also
arrange them on the plates. Drizzle the remaining WALDBURG Star Date over the goat cream cheese and ham.
Serve with fresh French bread.