Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 150g fresh spinach
- 150g arugula
- ½ cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200g fresh mushrooms
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- ½ bunch dill
- a few chive sprigs
- 2 Tbs Pepone exra virgin olive oil VOM FASS
- 4 Tbs Lemon oil VOM FASS
- 2 Tbs WALDBURG Balsam Grape VOM FASS
- salt and pepper
- 1 piece of Parmesan cheese
1. Trim the spinach and the arugula; wash thoroughly and spin dry. Peel the carrots and grate into fine strips.
On the wide opening of the grater, grate the cucumber into slices.
Wash the pepper, remove the pips and stem and cut into thin strips.
Wash and halve the tomatoes. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. For the dressing, wash and shake dry the herbs and chop finely without the stems.
Mix the herbs together with the lemon oil and the WALDBURG Balsam Grape; season with salt and pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
3. Clean and slice the mushrooms. Warm the Pepone olive oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms.
Salt and pepper to taste. Use a vegetable grater to thinly grate the Parmesan and sprinkle over
the salad along with the warm mushrooms.